Employment and Internship Opportunities at New York International
Current openings: Digital Marketing Intern with Strong Writing Skills
New York International is searching for a web-savvy intern with digital experience, who will focus on promoting the company and our products and services through: digital media, improved marketing strategies, and developing new revenue sources (services, sponsorship).
During your internship you will work in the following areas:
- Business Development: Draft presentations and sales material, outreach to organizations and corporations for partnership opportunities
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Meetup, Google+ and other platforms)
- Identify third party websites, and blogs and draft letters for linking and exchanging content
- Event planning, promotion and production
- Researching and writing articles and newsletter content
- Experience in digital writing, marketing and / or business development
- Familiarity with social media platforms and analytic tools
- Ability to meet deadlines, a high degree of initiative, self-motivation, flexibility, and self-direction
- Diligence, organization, and vicious attention to detail -- ability to prioritize.
- Strong grammar, copy-editing, writing, and communication skills
- A desire to work at a young, entrepreneurial company -- hands-on with a "no job is too small" attitude.
- Interest in New York tech startup scene / entrepreneurs and in international culture
- BA/BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, Journalism, or related discipline
- Basic understanding of SEO a plus
- Technical skills a plus: basic coding (HTML), formatting of pictures
This is a full-time internship. The first two weeks will be an unpaid trial period and after that there will be an internship stipend. Interns must be able to commit to a minimum of three months. We're a small start-up, so we're looking for an intern that is ready to be a major player in our organization. In the past we have promoted interns to full time positions.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and a writing sample on a topic relevant to our website to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!