Get the weekly inside scoop on the best international happenings in NYC, and exclusive discounts on our events.
- New York City’s Burgeoning Technology Industry seeks to Revolutionize Urban Manufacturing and Job Creation
A renaissance in manufacturing means new job creation and a revitalization of some of NYC's neighborhoods as new companies move in.
- New York City Should Be the Fast Rising Destination of Choice for International Startups
Move over Silicon Valley and make a little more room at the table.
- Making it in America: Canadian Technology Accelerator Highlight
Canadian Technology Accelerator in NYC (CTA@NYC) helps high-potential Canadian startups successfully enter the US marketplace through NYC.
- Women Changing the Game in Entrepreneurship
Who runs the world? Girls. Well, not quite yet, but they are certainly on their way!
- The Other New York: Incentives to Grow Your Business in the Outer Boroughs
The focus isn't just on Manhattan anymore when it comes to starting a business. Many are choosing the outer boroughs - here's why...
- The Brooklyn Boom: A Community of Innovation
Tech companies have flourished in the Brooklyn Tech Triangle, where working in collaborative, creative environments is key.
New York International's relocation guide, New York for Internationals: Relocating, Living, Working is now available for sale in our online store!Tweets by @ny_intl
My Favorite Spring Blog Posts of All Time Spring is my favorite season in New York. In mid-April, blooms begin to add accents of color to the dull, gray cityscape. By early May, the city is in full green with daytime temperatures in the high 60s and low 70s. Meanwhile, early morning and nighttime...
Skál Skál means “Cheers!” in Icelandic, and here the cuisine hails (nominally) from that Scandinavian nation. But the Canadian chef Ben Spiegel’s tightly-edited bistro menu could be found anywhere, with its Long Island duck wings, Elysian Fields lamb rib, ...